We are a coeducational Preparatory to Year 12 school, with a strong variety of programs, a well-established Junior School and a thriving Secondary School with a focus on the whole child - academic, wellbeing and spiritual.
- Our shared Christian faith
- A culture of lifelong learning
- An open and respectful community
- Our connectedness to the Hawkesbury region and beyond
We aspire that our students will graduate with...
- A knowledge of the Christian faith
- A developed understanding of who they are and what they believe
- Pathways to success in their lives and the contemporary world
- A desire to contribute to the life of their community
Our school nurtures and educates young people in accordance with the doctrines, tenets, beliefs and teachings of the Anglican Church Diocese of Sydney and we are an Anglican Schools Corporation school. This community of committed Christian schools gives us access to a wide variety of opportunities that enhance the educational opportunities for every student, as well as creating efficiencies that enable us to be a high quality, affordable school. In every sense, we see ourselves as aspiring to live out our motto of “Learning through Christ.”